Shadow Systems XR920 Combat Optic Cut Semi-Auto Pistol The Shadow Systems XR920 Combat Optic Cut Semi-Auto Pistol with Threaded Barrel is completely modified handgun from the industrial facility that fits in Glock® 19 holsters. The XR920 is estimated like the Glock 45 with its regular casing and minimized slide. The casing on the XR920 includes new adjustments from the MR918 that make it an unbelievable stage. The beavertail has been broadened. You get profound cut thumb braces for a more forceful surface. The trigger gatekeeper fits holsters better with its update. The slide stop drapery block is bigger, making it more hard to incidentally press the slide discharge upwards, locking the slide rashly. The slide includes a more slender profile. The edges of the new Shadow Systems slide are inclined and calculated forward in the back for more agreeable convey. The inclined cuts on the front guide in reholstering. The new Shadow Systems optic cut incorporates a migrated extractor depressor unclogger gathering, permitting longer screws and makes an incredibly upgraded hang on the optic. This Shadow Systems gun is fitted with a match-grade, fluted, TiCN completed barrel. Assuming you’re searching for a vigorously modded convey pistol that is worked by one organization for outrageous dependability, Shadow Systems makes an astounding pick for you by eliminating resilience stacking issues of uniquely fabricated weapons.
- Thinner slide profile
- Optic cut features extended screw depth for a stronger hold
- Combat optic cut plate cover included
- Fluted, match-grade barrel
- Relocated extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Redesigned trigger guard fits Glock 19 compatible holsters
- Full-size, 17 style grip length
- Compact, 19 style slide length
- Threaded barrel
- Larger beaver tail
- More aggressive thumb slats
- Enhanced slide stop curtain block
- Beveled and angled corners
- Oversized, bolt-on magwell funnel
There are no reviews yet.