HK VP9-B Semi-Auto Pistol Built to work on your ability at the reach, the HK® VP9®-B Semi-Auto Pistol conveys reliable, repeatable execution each time you get it. Its ergonomic, adjustable grasp fits the human hand perfectly. As a matter of fact, this adaptable grasp outline changes into 27 varying setups to make an accurate match to your hand. It boasts a best-in-class trigger with short and light take-up and a definitive, single-activity break for predictability and control. The virus hammer manufactured barrel, produced using gun grade steel, guarantees precision now and exactness years from now. The HK VP series utilizes a striker-terminated start, a changed Browning® working framework, and an ideal accuracy strike trigger control framework. The 4.1″ barrel, slide, springs, pins, and inward parts are completely made of top of the line HK steel for a really long time of reliable execution. Outfitted with an exclusive VP9 hostage, level backlash spring for emphatically diminished withdraw for precision during quick terminating. Different highlights incorporate a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail formed into its solid polymer outline, a machined steel slide with HK’s unfriendly climate finish. Maker restricted lifetime guarantee.
- Best-in-class trigger HK VP9-B Semi-Auto Pistol
- Striker-fired ignition
- Modified Browning operating system
- Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Cold hammer forged barrel made of cannon-grade steel
- Components made of high-end HK steel
- Machined slide with HK’s hostile environment finish
- Ergonomic, highly adjustable grip
- VP9 captive, flat recoil spring
There are no reviews yet.