CZ Bren 2 Ms Semi-Auto Pistol – .223 Remington/ 5.56 NATO The next generation of the Bren, the CZ Bren 2 Ms Semi-Auto Pistol delivers the robust performance of a Bren from a substantially lighter gun. Combining a trimmed-down aluminum receiver with a robust, yet lightweight, lower made of carbon fiber-reinforced polymer, this gun has dropped the weight without losing any capability. A versatile design that accepts different barrel lengths and chamberings, the versatile Bren 2 Ms also features a modular forend that can be swapped to different lengths. Featuring a charging handle that stays stowed in the forward position until needed, this swappable handle (left or right) does double duty as a forward assist. Nestled into the front of the trigger guard, the AR-style bolt catch/release system is mirrored on both sides of the gun. Ambidextrous magazine release and manual safety. Stippled grips offer a sure hold and control. Cold hammer-forged barrel. Folding adjustable sights. Versatile gun also features a flush rear plate allows for the attachment of an AR-style buffer tube for the installation of an arm brace, cheek rest, or similar pistol stabilizing device. This entire rear plate can also be removed and replaced with a factory folding/adjustable stock for SBR setup.
- AR-style bolt catch/release system CZ Bren 2 Ms Semi-Auto Pistol – .223 Remington/ 5.56 NATO
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Ambidextrous manual safety
- Stippled grips
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Allows installation of stabilizing devices or folding/adjustable stock
- Next generation of the Bren pistol
- Same performance, much lighter
- Trimmed-down aluminum receiver
- Carbon fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Versatile design – swap out barrels, chamberings, and forends
- Swappable charging handle does double duty as a forward assist
There are no reviews yet.